Well he didn't wreak any havioc as I was still coherent and actually ended up staying up too late once again. We had a good evening together and the others all enjoyed their movies. We went to church today. Today was my first day teaching a children's class at this church. The ages are from 4yrs to 7yrs, so it's a pretty good age spread, but they did well. There are about 8 of them. Then when we got home Hubby, Max and I all took a 2 hr nap. Then we did some chores around the house. We ate dinner, then lit off some leftover fireworks to celebrate Max's birthday, which is Wednesday, but we're not likely to have us all together that evening so we celebrated it tonight. After fireworks we had brownies with white chocolate chips, peppermint chunks and regular chocolate chips in them. YUM YUM!!! Max opened his two presents, one a set of music instruments and one a Bionicle. He was very, very excited about both of them! Some of the adults actually questioned what I was thinking when I picked up the music set!!!!! It only has a recorder, a tamberine, a harmonica (that really works), a maraca, a stick with jingle bells and an egg shaped shaker.....how bad can it be? :) He did loose it all right before bed as he wouldn't stop making noise. Now that he got the Bionicle and Jayden got Legos for Christmas I really need to drag out the big box of Legos from storage.
Brent got the shelves put together for the boy's clothes and it's nice to see their clothes all put away nicely, rather than stuffed in a rubbermaid type container. :) I prefer these cube like shelf systems for the boy's clothes as I find it easier for them to keep them neat and it's way easy to see what the boys have or if they're getting low on socks or pants. Plus it's easy to tell at a glance if someone's clothes didn't make it to the right owner. So that will be nice to have again.
We're getting back to "real" life this week. Getting back into a routine, doing some bookwork with schooling, that kind of stuff that's been hit or miss...really since Max was born.
So I'm sure I'll keep you posted as to how our week goes.
I'm off to bed now.
Carrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment