Tuesday, January 30, 2007

catch up

Tuesday 16th, 2007:
I got up barely in time to get Amanda to school. There’s no seminary as it’s final week for her. When I got home I fed the horse and found little rabbit tracks all over her pen, they must be eating her dropped hay stems! I spent the morning organizing the home school area and keeping the boys on track with their schooling. They wrote in their journals and played some educational games. Grandma took the older boys to the library, Max has a cold, so he stayed home with me. When Brent got home, he and I ran to storage to pick up some stuff that we think we can use/fit in the cabin now. We were home for dinner, and then Brent, Max and I ran to GB for errands.

Wednesday 17th, 2007:
So today is VBall day!!! And I have to get lots done in the morning before we leave. I took Amanda to school, came home and got boys up, started breakfast, got dressed (I usually wear my jamas to drop off Amanda. ), fixed brown bag lunches, and dealt with a yucky diaper, so yucky it overflowed up his back and onto the couch, which meant that I then had to clean up him, change his clothes and clean the couch and of course when did this happen…….right before I had to leave!!! So anyway I accomplished all that in an hour! Then we went to play vball! After vball I went to a friend’s house and ate lunch with her, while the boys, who had eaten on the way there, went sledding down the hill in her back yard and also played on her zipline. Then we went home, on the way home we got a call from Amanda, she had to stay after school, so I dropped off the boys with Grandma and went and got Amanda from school. Then we had to find our sleds as Amanda was going sledding with the youth from church. After lunch I took her to her leader’s house, who took her to the activity and then brought her home. When I got home I finally got a shower in and then Max took a bath. Then we did scripture reading and family prayer and got the boys in bed and planned the next day.

No comments: