I saw you still have Peppermint. Looks a lot bigger than the last time I saw it. I loved the pics of everyone at the cabin. Good to see Candy and Dennis and now know how cute Amanda is. We went to Russ' and had birthday cake and ice cream w/chocolate sauce...pretty tasty. Got messg Max got out birthday greeting. Love you guys. Grandma
Wife to one Hubby. Mom to 6 kids, 1 teenage girl and 5 boys ages 11yrs to 3yrs. We're living in a late 1800's era log barn, renovated into a home on forty acres.
1 comment:
I saw you still have Peppermint. Looks a lot bigger than the last time I saw it. I loved the pics of everyone at the cabin. Good to see Candy and Dennis and now know how cute Amanda is. We went to Russ' and had birthday cake and ice cream w/chocolate sauce...pretty tasty. Got messg Max got out birthday greeting. Love you guys. Grandma
Post a Comment