Monday, January 22, 2007

It's baaaaacccccckkkkkk!!!!

We have our normal internet service back.......thank goodness!!!! We all missed it. Hmmmm...... Are we too dependent? We did figure out that 200 hours over 30 days is an average of 6.67 hours a day and we know there were some nights when we were connected all night, so we did probably manage to use our quota. We had no idea that there was an hour limit as we've usually only used this for our email. So now that we know, we'll make sure we're signed off every time we walk away from the computer.

Anyway the other thing back is SNOW!!! It snowed around four inches yesterday!! It was so pretty. The snow from Tuesday didn't melt all week because we had such low temps...so now we have a really beautiful layer of snow everywhere!! It is so peaceful and serene when the snow blankets everything.

I did manage to make notes every evening, so I will be writing about last week as we had lots going on and we had some really fun moments that I want to share. But I also don't want to get behind for this week. So I'll just have to see how it works out.

For now I need to go add wood to the wood stove and get some boys out of bed. Then take Amanda to school.

Carrie

No comments: