I suppose I should have posted this before yesterday's post! Christmas Eve day and evening was very busy for us. I spent the day trying to get presents wrapped and supervising kids and helping them get presents wrapped. Brent had to work in the morning and then was home the rest of the day. Mom came over and made cookies and decorated them with the kids, made cinnamon rolls for us to eat the next day, read the story of Jesus's birth with the kids and had them enact it with our nativity set and then made rolls for dinner the next day!! WHEW, I'm tired just typing what she did!!
Also, Brent hit a deer the Thursday night before Christmas and it was done being processed Christmas Eve Day, so we also spent that evening packaging 64 lbs of deer meat!! Not that I'm complaining, we're very happy to have the extra meat. The truck sustained minimal damage and no part of the deer that we eat was damaged, so for a deer hit, it was pretty good.
Brent vacuum sealing the meat.
The hamburger waiting to be sealed. We got over 30 lbs of hamburger and the rest was steaks.
The rolls Mom made AFTER doing cookies and the nativity scene with the kids!!
Working on the nativity scene, I was camera challenged and just couldn't get a very decent picture that night.
You'll probably be glad to hear that after the next few posts, I'll be able to post more than four pictures per post. I finally figured it out.......well, OK, Brent the wonderful, awesome husband, figured it out. So thank you Brent and after I get the pictures I've already uploaded posted, I'll have more pictures per post, rather than have them all broken up!!



No comments:
Post a Comment