We're in!! We're in the farm house and we're getting settled. No pictures yet, I keep forgetting, but I will get some of the new paint jobs. I also will have to get pictures of the chicken house as we aren't the only ones moved in!!!! The chickens moved in tonight!!! There are some finishing touches to be done (aren't there always!!), but they seem happy and I think they'll be even happier tomorrow when they get to get started on the garden!!!
In my house I have the kitchen completely unpacked and organized, the three younger boy's are all in one room and they are unpacked, we do have to switch out two beds, but that will happen and that's it. I have the lay out for the schooling room, now I can unpack that room! The office is also set up, Brent has already gotten a start on unpacking that room. Our room is in slightly better shape after putting away all the clothes and shuffling some boxes into the closet. :) The two older boys have their rooms as far as they can get them without some further furniture, such as dressers or shelves and some book shelves. Amanda had her room unpacked the first day, so she's done already. :)
So all in all we're doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Woo hoo! Way to go, Carrie! I guess it pays to stay focused, eh? I'll have to remember that. ;)
Post a Comment