The previous post obviously was pictures of our new farm house and out buildings!! The uploader for the pictures does them in reverse order and so I have to think very carefully about what I'm doing and towards the end I stopped thinking!! :)
The room colors are not what they will be when we're done. In fact the really bright pink room is already toned down. It is going to be Brent and I's room, and it's much more livable now. :) I'll try to post updated pics tomorrow, after we get all the painting done today.
I think we can finish all the painting today, as it's only about 1/4 of the living room, another coat in Collin's room, the top third of Amanda's closet and then putting clouds on the ceilings of Collin and Amanda's rooms. Painting is the "only" thing I have to do today, besides you know....the usual riding herd on Max, feeding bodies, clothing bodies, and in general keeping things moving. Not mention keeping the peace.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment