Saturday, October 6, 2007

disappearing act

I'm about to do a dissappearing act......WE CLOSED ON THE HOUSE FINALLY!!!!! Soooooo I'll be a wee bit busy trying to fit in painting, moving and cleaning in between eating bonbons and watching my most favorite soaps......

We started masking last night and we started our to bring/to do list. The kids are waaaaayyyyyy excited!

So if you don't hear from me it's not because I don't love you anymore. :)

Oh by the way, Collin had another calcium test and his level is down by a little, which means that he's holding his own at the moment by not eating anything with calcium. But his levels are still way high and he's still headed to Children's Hospital for more testing. If you want to know more about what is potentially going on with Collin here is an information sight... http://www.parathyroid.com/ His appt. is Oct. 22nd.

So wish us good moving thoughts and I'll try to post once in awhile to let you know I'm still alive.

No comments: