So quickly.....yes, what's missing is KIDS, PEOPLE, FOOD, CAKE, ANYTHING that looks like it's part of the party, other than the lovely decorations of course. Brent did the decorations while we were swimming and he thought he'd better take pics before the balloons got popped, good thing he did....they're the only pics we have of Than's b-day! The kid went swimming, had cake at swimming, had his favorite dinner, went to the football homecoming game with his Dad and his brothers, ate his cheesecake/coolwhip/raspberry yummy, yummy cake, AND, (best of all) got his very, very desired kitten........did we get ONE picture of any of that.....NO!!! NOT ONE!!!!!
On to the zoo.....I mean the kittens. We took four kittens from a family who just moved here and they kept three, but the other four were headed to the Humane Society and they're nine weeks old, so we felt their chances were low for adoption......yeah.....SUCKER, I know.....
But they've been lots of fun and the boys are beyond thrilled.
I'm hoping to catch up tomorrow, but we'll see. I'm headed out in the afternoon to take Mom to the airport, so she can fly off into the sunset....... She's headed to WA and OR for the next six weeks.....we're hoping she decides to come back......
But I'm hoping to be back in time to catch up on my emails and blog....
Here's some more shots of the home wreckers.....I mean cute, cuddly, fluffy kittens....





No comments:
Post a Comment