So we got some sleep and then I spent an hour or so repacking all of my stuff. Collin, the thoughtful kid, had packed his bag the night before, so that was done. After we were all packed, we headed out to Wal-Mart to get Courtney's pictures from the DC trip developed. After we retrieved the pictures we headed out to New Orleans. Talk about travel deja vu!! I was on 6 planes in four days and we went through Atlanta each time we flew!!
Collin was a great traveler and we had a safe, non-eventful flight home. The saddest part was leaving the 60 degree weather for single digit temps and a snow storm!! Well that may have been the second saddest, the saddest was how sick Max was.......but I believe I already documented that!
And now that officially ends my travel log for this trip. I am a little bewildered as to why it has taken me so long to get motivated to finish the trip log. I am also at a loss to know what happened to my desire to blog. But hopefully it's coming back.
I'm in Louisiana visiting Courtney again!!! And this time, NO KIDS!!! So that would explain the time and energy to get this post up!
I've enjoyed all the comments and really appreciate the time you all take to do them.
Also, if you want to know part of why I've been absent from my blog, go over and check out my Mom's blog. It's under Grandma Candy in the side bar on the right. She's been taking lots of photos and putting up lots of posts and some of them of the kids and what we've been up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Welcome back! I sure do enjoy your posts - what an inspiration you are. Love, Daffy
Post a Comment