Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Circus is in Town!!

So in March we took our kids to the their first ever circus. Think about that......six kids, plus a friend to the circus, we could have stayed home and enjoyed our daily circus!!! Although while we do manage to have a variety of animals, we do not own any elephants or tigers. So the kids were way excited and yes, even us big kids were excited.

Max especially seems to have been impacted as he brings it up when we talk about our favorite moment of the day as we're tucking kids in at night. I think it's because when we left the circus we had everybody list off their favorite part of the circus.......

So here's the circus floor, I think they're setting up still.....



Here Lee points something out to Than. The friend is behind Lee's hand, he went to great lengths to make sure I did NOT get a picture of him. He gets that from his Mom, who does the same thing!
Gee Jayden, are you excited to be here?


Collin enjoys his drink.

Brent hands Max some popcorn.

Amanda's a cool teenager....doncha you know.......



So yesterday was great!! We sure enjoyed ourselves! We went to temple and then out to Olive Garden afterwards. Yum. Yum. We of course couldn't finish it all......but we couldn't take it home!!! We were going shopping afterwards and it would spoil in the heat of the car!!! Yikes!! Did I mention it HOT down here!!! We found great deals at Kohls, as always when shopping with Courtney! Then we headed over to Wal-mart for our chocolate fix and I learned that I would have carry my chocolate in shopping with me at the next several stores, otherwise of course it would melt!!! So it was a good thing I had just purchased a purse!!! I got to break it in right away! LOL! We went to the mall and did some shopping, but after the great deals at Kohls, we just couldn't find anything we were excited about. So we headed home and stopped for the for the best cheesecake ever!!! Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro is the best cheesecake ever!! So creamy and rich!! And the FLAVORS!!! I ate turtle last night and I have white chocolate and macadamia nut waiting for after the kids go to bed!!! There a billion flavors, well, ok not really, but there are alot and every one is tempting!

So today we did church, a nap and now we're just hanging, in an air conditioned house, did I mention HOT? It's 94 and feels like 99 because of the heat index!

No comments: