Here are some of the kids in the the hot tub.
Here is a friend and his Dad at the outdoor pool.
Here are all of us Moms. I'm in the red suit second from the left.
After we went swimming everyone came to my home and we had fried chicken, sloppy joes, potato salad, finger jello, artichoke pasta salad, cheese and crackers, and a veggie platter. I'm probably missing some of the food in there. It was a lot and it was really, really good. After dinner we gave pony rides on Nebby and the adults relaxed around the fire pit, while the fire burned down to coals to make smores over.
So here is one side of the fire pit with adults relaxing.......
And this is the other side relaxing
This is only three of the kids that rode. I think we ended up giving five pony rides. Brent was great and did the last few as I was tired after the first couple.
Here is one of our friends getting her picture taken by another friend as she's taking pictures. :) That is her son in the background and she's expecting number six in September/October so I'll have a baby to hold!!!
The imagination station had one kid or another on it the whole time!
Here is Max with a friend.
Here is Max peeking through!
Jayden believes in double the pleasure!! He's eating TWO smores at ONCE!!!!
One of our friends helping Max roast a marshmallow.
The fire.
Thank you so very much to Mary Jean for the beach pictures and for these pictures, without her, these posts would have been just a bunch of words.


No comments:
Post a Comment