Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Desk moving: wherein we take down a wall

Several weeks ago a family from our church offered us a ton of recycled windows, doors and other misc. items for future building projects. They are moving and thus unloading stuff. So one of the items Brent and Amanda brought home was a nice, larger than average computer desk. Which Amanda claimed for her room.

So here are the pictures of Brent and Amanda manuevering the desk into her room. I started taking pictures when Brent had to take down one section of wall to manuever the desk. :)



Yes that is the closet inside my room!!! Brent took two pieces of wall down to make the space for turning the desk around a rather tricky support post.







Amanda was not impressed with posing to have her picture taken, it was hot and it wasn't going smoothly. I had copped out of moving the desk in favor of sitting in front of the AC, but then I had to take pictures. :)








My Oh My!!! Look at the manly sweat upon his brow!!!







The tricky post, conquered!








Here it is in her room.

No comments: