Well yesterday was a whirlwind! I got up at 5am to get in a shower, then I got breakfast put together, started the vehicle to get it warmed up, got my laptop and planner packed so I could get some stuff done while waiting for seminary to be over, then got Max dressed and fed. Then we left for seminary, while there I did some planning and wrote a post for my blog, however I didn’t get it posted due to the businesses of the day. After seminary I got Amanda to school and went home to load up the boys so we could take home Opal (a dog we’d been dog sitting) and go to volleyball. After we dropped off Opal we went to volleyball, which lasts for two hours, we had to go to the store across the street as Jayden hadn’t quite made it to the bathroom and needed a new pair of pants. Then we took Max to a friend’s house, her teen daughters are going to watch him on Wednesday afternoons so that I can participate with the older boys in the Shared Learning Experience without wrangling Max and also so that I can participate in Lee’s guitar lessons. So after dropping Max off, we went to the library where the SLE is being held and we had a good time learning about Florida ’s pioneer history and the boys got their scripts and assigned parts. They’re very excited about doing another play. After SLE, we went and picked up Lee’s guitar and met Mom, who had come into town for a dentist apt., and the three of the boys went home with her, then Lee and I went and did some grocery shopping and washed the car. Then we went to Lee’s lesson. It went very well and he’s excited about continuing on. After the lesson Lee and I went and picked up Max, who had done really well and didn’t want to come with me, and headed home. When we got home, Lee, Max and I ate dinner as everybody else had eaten already and Brent had left with Amanda to take her to driver’s ed. After cleaning out the suburban and taking care of some stuff, I climbed into bed exhausted!
Today should be tamer, we have a field trip to learn about Wisconsin ’s early history. So hopefully we can catch our breaths today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment