We had our usual Sunday, got up, Brent made our usual Sunday of scrambled eggs and toast, with Lee and Jayden's help, while I made nine lunches for the trip home after church. Everyone ate and got dressed and we loaded up. Brent had an appt. after church so we took the mini van and the red truck, otherwise we load all nine of us in the suburban, which just holds nine people. After church Mom and I came home with everyone except Collin and Than who stayed with Brent. I napped with Jayden and Max, a nice treat. Then when Brent came home he and I walked the perimeter of the property, just the two of us and the dogs, it was nice. Beautiful day, peacefull and just wonderful to spend some time being us and not parents. :)
We had a really nice Sunday dinner of baked ham, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, salad, and jello. Yum. Yum. We had some very, very happy kids! Then we had some family time to discuss different issues and after Amanda brought her trumpet out and played some patriotic songs and tapps. We went out in the field and she and Brent played tapps in the setting sun and it was so neat. The grass is knee high and the rolling hills and the setting sun......beautiful.
We also had talked about the family members with military history and it was just really neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment