Monday, May 7, 2007

letter from the FIRST LADY!!!

That's right I got a letter from the FIRST LADY!!! And it's not a form letter!! Mom and I both got letters from Laura Bush. We had watched her on the Rachel Ray show in Febuary when she talked about women's heart attack symptoms, which is why I recognized Mom's symptoms the morning of her heart attack. So Mom wrote a short email to the show to let them know that they had help save her life. Well, they were pretty excited about our story and the short version is that Mom ended up talking to Rachel Ray via the phone during one of her shows and showing pictures of us together that we emailed in to them. The show is scheduled to air at the end of May/beginning of June and we'll be sure to let everyone know when we know for sure.

So the producer of the show let Laura Bush know about our story and so we got a letter from her!! And an autographed picture. The letter is hand signed by her!!

So that was our most recent excitement. I have lots more to post, but I just can't seem to get the time I need to post, we're too busy living our life to write about it!!

No comments: