Monday, July 21, 2008

Jayden's Birthday

Well I still have the creeping crud....whatever THAT is......I'm not as light headed, although a trip into town can still do me in. Between my chiropractor and my amazing hubby, my headaches are manageable, and my joints don't seem to be aching anymore.....so that's progress. I do still have a highly, highly annoying cough and a tendency to want to crawl straight back to bed whenever my bladder forces me to stagger down the stairs (can you believe we knowingly bought a house with NO upstairs bath, what fools we were......) Although I do not have to make sure that Brent is within calling distance anymore, when I head down the stairs, in case I should become too lightheaded to make it safely down the stairs.

So...enjoy these pictures of Jayden's b-day, be glad you're getting ANYTHING and realize that sometimes LATE is better than NEVER!!!! The cake was of course, made by Brent, the decorations by the kids and the color scheme and party trappings by Jayden! He's a green kid.

Our kids are colored coded, it's taken several years, but here it is, Amanda is light blue, Than is black, unless the item is not available in black, then he is red, Collin is dark blue, Lee is dark green, Jayden is light green, unless it's his birthday, then it's any shade of green that works for him and his party. Max is........drumroll.................you're NEVER going to guess..............give up???? OK, OK, yes Max is pink, unless of course said item is not available in pink, then he is orange......or any color I can convince him to accept...............yeah, we're real sticklers for the "system" around here!!





Be sure to notice Max in the picture below.....he's at the end of the table, if you double click on the picture you can see his very lovely face that he's making....
He was trying to be "helpful" by posing in all my pictures..................

And "staging" pictures for me to take........did we mention that he's a force to be reckoned with?



2 comments:

Shelly said...

Happy late Birthday Jayden. I can't believe that cake!! I am so impressed!! He truley is a man of many talents

Shelly

The Farrs said...

That's one of the cutest birthday parties I've ever seen! Happy late Birthday to you Jayden. Love you!