Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm still here.....

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day. We had a nice quiet time here......well quiet for our household. :) Mom once again made an excellent dinner with all the extras and not one but three pies. We played games....well we attempted to. Brent was too tired from having gotten up for work all week and then getting up that morning to hunt. So he went to bed, which left me to watch Max.....Max lost interest in the card game really quick. So it was a very nice day overall.



It is gun deer hunting season here, and once again Brent was able to shoot a deer. This year's deer is 3x bigger....which is nice. He was a three or six pointer, depending on what state you live in. :) We got aprox. 62 lbs of meat off of him, as opposed to the 23 we got last year. :)



I started this post around 7:30, it's now 10:15 and this is as far as I've gotten....two paragraphs!!! The pictures I tried down loading didn't work....but I'll keep at it, til they do! And if it takes all day, I will post something today!

So now it's Tuesday, and I wrote the above on Sat......yeah.....life is a little out of control at the moment!!

But the good news is that we're all healthy and doing well. And really I haven't forgotten you.......really....

1 comment:

Linda Stauffer said...

Hi Carrie,

Good to have you back. Our family has missed your blogs.

Does your family like venison? Bet you were glad to have the "chef" back. I understand that she is going to be traveling again. Does the duty then fall to you?

Please send me your new home address. It is time to send out Christmas cards. Also, I don't believe I have your cell phone number.

Take care - until next time,

Linda