I was up with Max at 6:45am and yet here I sit over an hour later having only acomplished posting a picture to my blog!! I knew this had the potential to suck me in!!
We didn't get to the dance last night, but we got two more lights and several more plug-ins installed in the kitchen, which in the long run is infinetely better than a dance! We love having the lights and are excited to have stopped using two power strips and multiple extension cords!! There was much awing and oohhing over the lights and plug-ins. Then we also got our island!!!! Dad has built us a fantastic island. We have room for several stools and all the various storage we need. Although the shelves and such still need to be done. But we have an island that is at great working height and is the most perfect set up for us!!! I'll have to post a picture! (Since I just took over an hour to figure that out!!)
Now I must go and fix breakfast on our new island!!! I'm sure I'll be back to write some more about yesterday and to play with pictures too. :)
Carrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment